Actuarial Data Scientist
Non-Life Insurance Companies
Lumnion is an insurtech company which is providing AI and ML based Pricing Platforms for the Non-life Insurance industry. Lumnion is based in Istanbul and has offices in Munich and Cologne. Our Vision is “to support non-life Insurance companies in a Pioneering and Futuristic way and always be on their side to achieve their business targets.”
Your key objective is to create risk models by using our ML and AI based pricing platform to non-life insurance companies. The role includes supporting the companies after the risk models are created. The ideal candidate has eager to use large data sets to create the risk models using ML and AI algorithms and presents them to the insurance companies.
- Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Ensuring the accuracy of data sets of the companies to create desired risk models.
- Design ML and AI based risk models for non-life insurance industry
- Create an end-to-end process flow to have the desired product tariff for the companies.
- They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
- Routing valuable feedbacks form existing customers to global support team.
All About You
- Min. 2 years experience in risk modeling, tariff preparation and actuarial analysis in the non-life insurance industry.
- Strong knowledge at least one of SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Knowledge/curiosity about GLM, GAM, Linear Regression, Decision Tree algorithms
- Ability to analyze and correct data sets, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Interest in machine learning and AI.
- Self-Driven, demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel internationally
- Neu graduiert oder 1-2 Jahre Erfahrung.
- Interesse an maschinellem Lernen und künstlicher Intelligenz.
- Selbstdisziplin und hohes Maß an Begeisterung und Motivation.
- Deutscher Muttersprachler.
- Fließend in Englisch.
If you are interested in to taking a significant role in a fast-growing financial technology company, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org